As part of its operational excellence-based approach, EUROTAB Operations has obtained in 2017 the certification renewal to the new international standard award ISO 2015 : ISO 9001 v2015–Quality, ISO 14001 v2015-Environment and OHSAS 18001 v2007-Health and Safety at work. We also obtained BRC British Retail Consumers certification for the disinfection activity in 2015.
Our detergency site is labellised AISE in 2017
Our products meet the criteria set by the following eco-labels: Ecolabel, Nordic Swan Ecolabel
LINKS AND PARTNERSHIPS
- SCIENTIFIC AND INNOVATION ADVISORY BOARD – a committee of world renowned scientists and experts who contribute to and guide EUROTAB’s thinking.
- AFISE– French Detergent Industry Association
- UIC– Union of Chemical Industries
- Alsape– Association of Manufacturers for the Protection of the Environment
- MECALOIRE– Mechanical and metals industry cluster, support for European innovation projects
- Pôle Eco Conception– Eco-design support and monitoring.
- ACCTIFS– business club, discussion, sharing and pooling experiences
- BUSINESS FRANCE– helping French businesses to develop abroad
- Ecole des mines de Saint Etienne (graduate engineering school), ISTP (engineering school offering master’s degrees), ENISE (Saint Etienne National School of Engineering), UIMM (Union of Metal Trades and Industries), AMICS – EPI (Machining, Industrial Mechanics, Special Machines and Processing Industry Federation) and Mecaloire (mechanical and metalworking industry cluster), IDECQ