Eurotab has been adopting an approach to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) since 2015. We make it a day-to-day priority.
We are proud to release our 2017 CSR sustainability report and to share with you the significant initiatives undertaken in 2017, to reduce environmental effects and improve the social wellbeing of our employees. These include:
- Environmental management system and product life cycle analysis, to decrease energy consumption, improve waste management and reduce our global packaging volume
- New Greentab ecodesign dishwashing products
- Genuine respect for the environment with selected ingredients from natural origins and increased biodegradability
- Respect for the consumer with user precautions and a higher level of transparency
- Optimized processes with regard to ecological aspects. In 2017, the following ISO 2015 international standards were renewed: Environment management – ISO 14001, Health and Safety – OHSAS 18001 and Quality management – ISO 9001. Our detergent site was awarded the AISE label in 2017
- A reciprocal ethical charter shared with all our suppliers.
Eurotab was awarded the ‘Trophée des Achats’ for its sustainable procurement policy in 2017; we develop long-term co-innovation projects with our supplier partners. We are committed to working with suppliers who respect social and environmental standards.
- A constructive social dialogue and continued relations with our stakeholders. Special events organized in 2017, bringing together all staff, Directors, Managers and Employee Representatives. This includes building our new OXYGENE 2018-2020 corporate project, improving wellbeing actions and training.
In 2018, Eurotab, together with its stakeholders, will continue to use solid initiatives to build on its approach to social responsibility.
CEO Eurotab Group